Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Help wanted
Join the Excitement of Fighting, honor, and triumph! Become a gladiator! Enter this awesome competition to the death, and you will become a successful celebrity! One of the most honorable jobs In modern society, gladiators are very successful financially especially after they win a match. Live in the moment, live everyone’s dream. Meet the other contestants at 433 Gilcrow Street to join!
****


christopher farnin


Help Wanted
One ox
One plow ox is needed for my farm. I am prepared to pay 3 aureus for such a creature. The creature needs to be strong, and young, for I will need him for a while. He will be doing hard manual labor so he must be in top physical condition. Whoever owns an ox like this, please contact me at my house on 269 Roman drive..

No comments:

Post a Comment