Thursday, January 28, 2010

ZEUS GONE MISSING!!
By Gavin Coigne

Last night Zeus went to bed safe and sound. In the morning he was just gone without a trace. My bet is that someone kidnapped him to try and gain power or ransom money. I think this because Zeus is the most powerful Greek god and people would pay a very high ransom to have him back or to be in his position of power. He wouldn’t simply disappear without a trace or a note on his own something must’ve happened to him. There is no way to tell if he has been kidnapped yet but that is my strong suspicion as I have said earlier. I will be trying to organize a search party to find him but if not I will also be counting on the public to help me. I will also be offering a VI talent reward for anyone who finds him and brings him back to me at Olympus. Please anyone who has any information about his disappearance please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment